SPFXMASKS - Masks that BECOME your face!

zombie makeup | zombie hands

Want to know how to do zombie special effects make-up? SPFXMASKS.com produce the most amazing realistic masks you can buy today. They are made using state-of-the-art silicone and designed to conform to your own face. SPFXMASKS currently have six lines of masks - Zombie, Clown, Wolfman, Vampire, Thug and finally the Old Man. I can confirm the quality of these masks as I have just purchased the Zombie mask. The detail and the freedom of movement is unlike anything I have had before. Unfortunately SPFXMASKS will not be taking any further orders until after Halloween due to popular demand. The good news is that they have two new lines planned to be released in November. I will be sure to be buying another once I have saved up enough pennies :o). Visit the SPFXMASKS site here.


No comments: